-
February 20th, 2004, 02:18 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I've got a new 70-300mm Tamron lens for my 35mm still camera. I was wondering if I can attach it to my Beaulieu 5008 super 8 camera.
Nigel ol buddy? Anyone? Beuller?
I don't have my Beaulieu with me at the moment, but will soon.
The Tamron is a pretty ligtweight lens. So that should't be an issue. I'm gonna be seeing a guy with more technical camera experience than myself in 2 days, but I thought I'd ask here as well.
I've never messed with switcing lenses on this camera before, but have thought about it several times. It'd be great to have this much telephoto on my Beaulieu.
-Yes, I have a fluid head tripod.
-
February 21st, 2004, 01:38 PM
#2
Inactive Member
You can use this objektiv to your Beaulieu, but you must have a adaptor, these exists for respective camera and with C-mount against Beaulieu-cameraboddy, I dont know where you can buy these in US, in Europe www.Hama.de and www.wittner-kinotechnik.de sells these adapters, they exists also occasionally on ebay.
The tripod must be very stable, you comes up to about 440 - 1900 mm, when you use a SLR-objektiv to Super-8 you have to multiply with factor 6,3.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks